We employ a geographically diverse deal flow, funding, and membership strategy because great ideas emerge each and every day across the country. We use our national brand presence to bring the best and brightest ideas from any region to our Angel members. Additionally, our multiple chapters allow us to unite more Angel investors, fund more deals, and pool due diligence, legal, and accounting expenses more efficiently than would be possible as a single location Angel network.
If you’re interested in connecting with our Chapter Presidents in one of our six current locations, please don’t hesitate to get in touch:
- Ashland, Kentucky (Tristate Angel Investment Group): Mick Fosson
- Boone, NC (High Country Impact Fund): Chris Grasinger
- Charleston, South Carolina: Info@angelcapitalgroup.net
- Denver, Colorado: Chris Franz
- Florence, AL (Mane Capital Fund): Giles McDaniel
- Kansas City, Missouri: Shane Spencer
- Knoxville, Tennessee: Leo Knight
- Nashville, Tennessee: David Vulcano
- South Florida (Ft. Lauderdale), Florida: Michael Boorom
- Willmar, Minnesota: Info@angelcapitalgroup.net
- Winston-Salem, NC: Michael Reece
START A CHAPTER
Angel Capital Group is adding new locations. If you are interested in Angel investing and would like to start an Angel group in your area, you can leverage our history, structure, and team to get up and running fast.
Our business model is most effective when a committed group of local investors provide a foundation of leadership and guidance for each chapter location. Founders share our enthusiasm for entrepreneurship and start-up growth, often anchoring our local networks with years of personal experience and insights. In exchange, we reward our founding members by sharing a percentage of profits off our entire portfolio. Founding members share in our success over-and-above the performance of their personal investments in network-funded businesses, and in fact need not meet any investment criteria to retain their Founders’ share.
We do require a minimum of 10 active Angels to launch a new chapter, but we work alongside our founders to reach that threshold.
In short, our founders are our first advocates and ardent supporters in every local chapter. Thus, we offer a unique opportunity for these members to enjoy the fruits of our labors.
Interested individuals can contact our CEO, Eric Dobson, at email@example.com